A singular event exploring the nuanced intersections of anti-corruption, export controls and sanctions compliance challenges on the global regulatory scale
The convergence of global anti-corruption, export controls and sanctions regulations. This year’s event goes above and beyond benchmarking to take a closer look at government expectations of compliance programs at home and abroad. Compliance professionals will find that our ACES Summit specializes in exploring regional interests and concerns, technological advancements, and best practices in export controls and anti-corruption topics.
Join your peers – past attendees include executives from:
- AbbVie Inc
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Airbus Military North America
- American Express
- Avis Budget Group
- Baker Hughes
- Bank of America
- Carestream Health, Inc.
Anti-Corruption. Export Controls. Sanctions
Sit in on our signature panels, round tables, and essential workshops as pioneering compliance executives share with you proven risk mitigation strategies for:
- Implementing an effective sanctions screening and compliance program specially tailored to the evolving geopolitical landscapes of Cuba, Russia, Indochina, and the Middle East
- Managing offshore networks and spotting suspicious spends that may indicate a bribe
- The future of cyber security, cloud computing, data privacy and It controls compliance
- Navigating export control reform and integrating these shifts into your operating fabric
- Domestic and international third party due diligence, vetting and continuous monitoring