Join your peers – past attendees include executives from:
- AbbVie Inc
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Airbus Military North America
- American Express
- Avis Budget Group
- Baker Hughes
- Bank of America
- Carestream Health, Inc.
In today’s constantly evolving regulatory landscape, the urgency to ensure that one’s global corporate operations are conducted in a seamlessly compliant manner is of utmost importance.
Featuring updated content for 2017 reflecting the shift from ECR Reform implementation to more broadly applicable international trade concerns, updates to ABAC regimes in key high risk jurisdictions and the evergreen concern over constantly evolving global sanctions regulations, the 2017 ACES Summit will feature content including:
- Updated track and plenary sessions specifically crafted to address ABAC, International Trade and AML Risks
- Global Sanctions Update: A Deep Dive Exploration of What Can and Can’t Be Done In Order to Remain Compliant Under Current Sanctions Regulations Applicable to Cuba, Iran and Russia
- New sessions exploring –
- The Impact of Brexit on International Trade Compliance – Deciphering the New US-UK-EU Trade Regime
- UK Anti-Bribery Enforcement – Comparing and Contrasting Corporate Compliance Expectations – SFO vs. USDOJ/SEC
- Topics that will explore core compliance challenges spanning ABAC, international trade and compliance functions currently facing senior executives across industries, including –
- Investigation Issue Spotting for ACES Compliance: An A to Z Examination of How an Anti-Corruption Violation Can Open the Door for Broader International Trade Violations
- Hindsight 20/20: Exploring the Evolution of Export Controls Compliance Programs Post-ECR
- Forensic Evidence and Suspicious Activity Reporting: Analyzing Transactions That Tell the Backstory of a Bribe – How to Manage an Offshore Network and Spot Aggressive Spends Abroad
- Maintaining a Compliance Program in a Time of Declining Resources and Increased Criminalization
- World Class Training: Innovations in Approach and Execution – Practical Tips for Combatting Fatigue When Operating With a Limited Budget
- Third Party/JV Management – From Screening and Vetting to Monitoring and Maintenance – Best Practices for Continuously Evaluating Business Relationships