November 12-13, 2020 | Virtual Event
In today’s continually evolving regulatory landscape, ensuring an airtight global compliance program is of utmost importance. Whether you focus broadly on international trade or specialize specifically in anti-bribery/anti-corruption, export controls or sanctions, attendees of this 3-in-1 event will benefit from the ability to customize their conference experience and build a program that will best fit their unique domestic and international compliance needs. Featuring the premier insight and expertise from today's leading corporate compliance and government leaders, attendees of Momentum Events' ACES Summit will walk away with practical solutions and cutting-edge strategies for conquering the latest obstacles currently posing a threat to domestic and global corporate operations.
Actionable Tools & Strategies
Gain unparalleled access to world-class organizations and subject matter experts as they share cutting-edge tools and top-level strategies designed to meet the unique needs of the international trade community.
Customize Your Conference
Uniquely formatted to address the convergence of global regulations spanning anti-corruption, export controls and international trade, and sanctions, you will benefit from a 3-in-1 event experience that offers the ability to customize your conference experience by building a two-day program that best fits your domestic and international compliance needs. Earn CLE, CPE & Tasa credits when you attend!
Unrivaled Networking Opportunities
Connect with and learn about the latest challenges and strategies from leaders in the industry and fellow in-house legal experts and compliance officers. We build in plenty of networking time so you can build the business relationships that are key to success. Registration is only open to in-house and corporate counsel and executives.
Over 85% of Momentum’s past A.C.E.S. Compliance Summit audiences were comprised of senior-level In-House Counsel, Compliance, Global Trade and Fraud executives within the following industries:
Crafted exclusively for Corporate Counsel, International Trade & Compliance Executives, attendees of Momentum’s A.C.E.S. events have included:
- Assistant General Counsel, CLARCOR Inc.
- Assistant General Counsel – Global Trade Compliance, Verizon
- Assistant General Counsel and Director, International Law, General Dynamics
- Assistant General Counsel and Vice President, Leidos, Inc.
- Assistant General Counsel, Director, Delta Air Lines
- Associate General Counsel, Freddie Mac
- Associate General Counsel, The Hershey Company
- Associate General Counsel – Corporate, U.S. Steel Corporation
- Associate General Counsel – Political Ethics Compliance, Facebook
- Associate General Counsel, Compliance Investigations, Weatherford International
- Attorney | Office of Legal Compliance, Microsoft
- Chief Anti-Bribery and Corruption Investigations Counsel, US Legal Operations, GlaxoSmithKline
- Chief Compliance Counsel for Global Trade, Pfizer Inc.
- Chief Compliance Officer, HP Enterprise
- Chief Compliance Officer, Layne
- Chief Compliance Officer, Phillips 66 Company
- Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, AECOM
- Chief Export Compliance Officer & Legal Counsel, ZTE Corp.
- Compliance Counsel, Allegis Group
- Compliance Counsel, Lidl US
- Compliance Counsel, PW Power Systems, Inc.
- Corporate Compliance Director, TGS
- Corporate Counsel, Anvil International
- Corporate Counsel, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Corporate Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Maxwell Technologies
- Deputy Chief Compliance Officer, European Investment Bank
- Deputy Compliance Officer (Investigations), Hess Corporation
- Director of Corporate Compliance, Nammo Inc.
- Director of Policy, Global Trade Organization, AT&T
- Director Trade Compliance, Advanced Military Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMMROC)
- Director, Export Compliance, Honeywell Aerospace
- Director, Export Compliance Americas, Flowserve Corporation
- Director, Global Anti-Corruption Programs, Xylem, Inc.
- Director, Global Licensing & Compliance, Sensus
- Director, Global Sanctions, PayPal
- Director, Global Trade, AT&T
- Director, Global Trade Strategy & Compliance, Eastman Chemical Company
- Director, International Trade Compliance, Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc.
- Director, Legal Compliance, Discovery Communications Inc.
- Division General Counsel, N. America & Latin America, gategroup Airlines Solutions
- Executive Counsel – ITC Compliance, General Electric
- Executive Counsel, Global Investigations, General Electric
- General Counsel, GEA Process Engineering Inc.
- Global Compliance Counsel, Etsy
- Global Compliance Manager, Matrix Service Company
- Global Export Compliance Manager, Intel Corporation
- Global Head of Anti-Corruption Compliance, Vice President, First Data Corporation
- Global Trade Counsel & Compliance Director, Dell
- Government and Regulatory Affairs Executive, IBM
- Head of Compliance Policy, Communication & Regulatory Affairs, Allianz Group
- Head of International Trade Affairs, DHL Express USA
- Lead Counsel, Fraud & Compliance, Export-Import Bank
- Manager, Export Controls & US Sanctions Compliance, AbbVie Inc
- Policy Advisor, Engage Cuba
- Principal Global Trade Counsel, Medtronic
- Regional Anti-Bribery and Corruption Officer – Americas & Head of Political Law Compliance, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Senior Compliance Specialist, Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.
- Senior Counsel – Compliance, Bechtel
- Senior Director, Compliance, Blackberry
- Senior Director, Consent Agreement Compliance, Raytheon
- Senior Director, Ethics & Compliance, VMware
- Senior Director, Latin America Compliance, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Senior International Trade Counsel, SAP America
- Senior Legal Counsel, Fidelity Investments
- Senior Manager and Counsel, Global Anti-Corruption and Legal Compliance, eBay
- SVP – Global Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Citi
- SVP & Counsel, Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions, and Export Compliance, MasterCard
- SVP & Deputy General Counsel, DISH Network
- SVP, Head of Anti-Bribery & Corruption Governance, Wells Fargo
- SVP, Head of Anti-Bribery & Corruption Governance, Wells Fargo & Company
- SVP, Legal & Group Chief Compliance Officer, News Corp
- VP & Associate General Counsel, Ethics & Anti-Corruption, Hewlett-Packard Company
- VP & Chief Compliance Officer, KBR, Inc.
- VP & Deputy Chief Compliance Officer, NBCUniversal Media LLC
- VP | Senior Compliance Manager | Program Management, TD Bank
- VP and Anti-Corruption Compliance Officer, Prudential Financial
- VP- Financial Crime Legal, Americas, Barclays
- VP, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer, Johnson Controls
- VP, Corporate Counsel, Feld Entertainment, Inc.
- VP, Deputy Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer, Walmart International
- VP, Global Compliance Operations & Investigations, Zimmer Biomet
- VP, Global Trade & Compliance, and AGC, Eastman Chemical Company
- VP, Int’l Trade Law & Head of Global Legal Practice Group – Trade Law, Deutsche Post DHL – Global Business Services
- VP, International Compliance, DynCorp International LLC
- VP, International Law, Orbital ATK, Inc.
- VP, International Regulatory Affairs, Vista Outdoor Inc.